In its thirteenth year, this event is held on the Atherton Tablelands, Queensland and finishes in Cairns on the Sunday.
Date: Friday – Sunday, 28-30 June 2024, then 11-13 July 2025
Length: 42.2km to 126.6km
Event Organiser: Dynamic Running Ltd.
Race Director: Lorraine Lawson
Email: Successfully Encoded
Mobile: 0417 798 444
You must be 18 years or over to complete the registration form.
WARNING: There is a ‘ Payment Processing Fee’ that will be added to your final tally when you check out.
- 3M3D Grand Slam on 28-30 Jun3 2024. Three marathons run over three consecutive days.
- 3M3D Grand Slam TEAM (minimum of 2 members per team, each team member must complete the full marathon for their nominated day(s))
- Marathon 1 (M1) (28 June 2024). Over the same course and at the same time as the 3M3D.
- Marathon 2 (M2) (29 June 2024). Over the same course and at the same time as the 3M3D.
- Cairns Marathon on 30 June 2024. Over the same course and at the same time as Marathon 3 of the 3M3D.
Entries close at 11.59pm on Wednesday, 26 June 2024.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Age restrictions (age as on race day):
3M3D: 18 years and older
Cairns Marathon: 18 years and older
3M3D Grand Slam only: You can only enter this event if you are a returning competitor or can provide evidence that you completed a sub-5 1/2 hour road marathon in 2023-2024. You can use other distances as qualifiers too, please give details on the entry form. The decision to approve registrations is at the race director’s discretion.
No prerequisites for any of the other races, except that you turn up fit and trained. We don’t have the volunteer base to deal with people who are not prepared for the distance or conditions.
Your entry fee includes:
- Race fees for the selected race
- Race bib
- Finisher’s medal for each race
- 3M3D Grand Slam medal if you finish the 3M3D Grand Slam
- Training runs over the course
- Basic first aid
- Refreshments after each race
- A fun, safe and professional activity
- Public liability insurance
Dynamic Running club members and AURA members receive discounts. The event is listed on the AURA website.
Optional items you can book with your entry:
- Seat on the bus – PAY THE $10/day FOR A SEAT ON THE BUS!!! It saves our volunteers HOURS of time in trying to sort out late-comers days before the race.
- T-shirt, $25.00
- Emergency pack (2 compression bandages) $20.00
IMPORTANT: The Dynamic Running Ltd. Waiver/Participant Agreement has changed and include important changes to our events from 2023 onwards.
Note that there are NO REFUNDS for this event, with one exception. A 50% refund on the race entry fee can be requested for the 126.6km 3M3D Grand Slam race via a written request submitted to the race email address of the Event Organiser at least two months prior to race day.,
Dynamic Running public liability insurance cover does not include travel and personal accident / personal injury insurance for competitors or volunteers. We recommend that you arrange your own personal accident / personal injury insurance to cover any unforeseen personal costs you may incur.
There is no cooling off period. By progressing with the online registration and payment you accept the rules and conditions listed in the Dynamic Running Ltd. Waiver/Participant Agreement.
The organisers reserve the right to delay, alter or cancel any activities in the event of dangerous weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Should the event be cancelled for any reason whatsoever entry fees in full or part may not be refunded and no liability of any kind will attach to any person, corporation or body involved or otherwise engaged in promoting or staging the event.