In its ninth year, this event is held on the Atherton Tablelands, Queensland and finishes in Cairns on the Sunday.
Registrations open 15 November 2019
Registrations close 8 July 2020 (Grand slam and Kauri Half Marathon), and 11 July 2020 (Cairns Marathon and 16km Lake Morris Race)
Register here: https://www.registernow.com.au/secure/Register.aspx?E=34460
Date: Friday – Sunday, 10-12 July 2020 then 9-11 July 2021
Length: 16km to 126.6km
Event Organiser: Dynamic Running Ltd.
Race Director: Lorraine Lawson
Email: Successfully Encoded
Mobile: 0417 798 444
You must be 18 years or over to complete this registration form.
WARNING: There is a ‘ Payment Processing Fee’ that will be added to your final tally when you check out.
This entry form allows you to enter one of the races to be held on 10-12 July 2020:
- 3M3D Grand Slam) on 10-12 July 2020. Three marathons run over three consecutive days.
- Marathon 1 (M1) (10 July 2020). Over the same course and at the same time as the 3M3D.
- Marathon 2 (M2) (11 July 2020). Over the same course and at the same time as the 3M3D.
- Marathon 3 (M3) (12 July 2020). Over the same course and at the same time as the 3M3D.
- Cairns Marathon on 12 July 2020. Over the same course and at the same time as Marathon 3 of the 3M3D.
- Kauri Half Marathon on 10 July 2020 over the same course and at the same time as the first half of Marathon 1 of the 3M3D.
- Lake Morris Road Race on 12 July 2020. (Last 16km of the Cairns Marathon)
You can do more than one race, e.g. Marathon 1 on Friday and Cairns Marathon on Sunday; or Marathon 2 on Saturday and Lake Morris Race on Sunday.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Age restrictions (age as on race day):
3M3D: 18 years and older
Cairns Marathon: 18 years and older
Kauri Half Marathon: 16 years and older. Conditions apply to junior competitors 16-17 year old.
Lake Morris Road Race: 14 years and older. Conditions apply to junior competitors 14-17 year old.
Grand Slam 3M3D only: You can only enter this event if you are a returning competitor or can provide evidence that you completed a sub-5 hour road marathon in 2019/2020. You can use other distances as qualifiers too, please give details on this entry form. The decision to approve registrations is at the race director’s discretion.
No prerequisites for any of the other races, except that you turn up fit and trained. We don’t have the volunteer base to deal with people who are not prepared for the distance or conditions.
Your entry fee includes:
- Race fees for the selected race
- Training shirt for those in the Grand Slam 3M3D (for anyone who registered on or before 31 December 2019)
- Personalised race bib (for anyone who registers on or before 31 May 2020)
- Finisher’s medal for each race
- New bute 3M3D Grand Slam medal if you finish the 3M3D Grand Slam
- Training runs over the course
- Basic first aid
- Refreshments after each race
- A fun, safe and professional activity
- Public liability insurance
Optional items you can book with your entry:
- Seat on the bus – PAY THE $5/day FOR A SEAT ON THE BUS!!! It saves our volunteers HOURS of time in trying to sort out late-comers days before the race.
- Buffet Dinner on Thursday, 9 July 2020
- Race singlet (for anyone who registers on or before 31 May 2020)
- T-shirt (for anyone who registers on or before 31 May 2020)
- Ultra shirt (exclusive for 3M3D Grand Slammers who register on or before 31 May 2020
- After party on Sunday, 12 July 2020 (FREE)
- Accommodation at MiHaven ($140 for 2 nights or $280 for four nights) – select ‘1’ for 2 nights and ‘2’ for 4 nights.
No refunds after 12 June 2020. Registration is not transferable to other people, nor can it be held over to the next year. There are no refunds if you opt to register in the final month prior to the event.
The organisers reserve the right to delay, alter or cancel any activities in the event of dangerous weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Should the event be cancelled for any reason whatsoever entry fees in full or part may not be refunded and no liability of any kind will attach to any person, corporation or body involved or otherwise engaged in promoting or staging the event.